Heating & Cooling Equipment
Home heating equipment, air conditioning installation services and more
Rucci stands out as one of the top heating and air conditioning contractors serving Staten Island, Brooklyn, Manhattan and parts of New Jersey, including Bayonne and Jersey City.
We install a full range of HVAC products for residential and commercial customers, including systems from top manufacturers like Peerless.
Ready for a new system? Here’s what to expect
We’ll meet with you to assess your needs based on your household budget and the size and design of your home. We’ll help you choose the right system to maximize your comfort while lowering your heating and/or cooling expenses. We’ll take the time to evaluate your home’s infrastructure, discuss any comfort problems you have and listen carefully to what you want.
Because every house is unique, every job can present special challenges. When you ask us to install a new heating or air conditioning system, we make sure that our technicians treat your job like a custom project. They take the time to get it done right, to ensure maximum efficiency and the best return on your investment. We’re diligent about keeping our technicians up to date on the latest technology from the leading manufacturers.
Should you repair or replace?
Why keep pouring more money into your old heating or air conditioning equipment? It’s better to invest in a new, high-efficiency furnace, boiler, water heater or A/C system that can keep your home more comfortable while lowering your energy costs for years to come.
Here are some rules of thumb to help you decide whether to replace or repair your system:
Replace your system if:
- it does not keep you as comfortable as you would like.
- it breaks down frequently.
- it is not energy efficient.
- you will be living in your home for at least five more years.
- it is more than 10 years old and only in average condition.
Repair your system if:
- it is less than 10 years old and in good condition.
- your heating/cooling costs have been acceptable.
- you’re pleased with your level of comfort.
- its performance is reliable.
- you will be moving within the next five years.
- it is still under warranty.
Need expert heating and air conditioning system installation or service and repairs? Contact Rucci for top products, the best-trained technicians and a FREE estimate on new heating and cooling equipment.