HVAC Installation in Bayonne, NJ
If you are looking for the best HVAC service in Bayonne or nearby communities in New York and New Jersey, look no further than Rucci Oil!
Our trained and experienced HVAC professionals will help you choose the right HVAC equipment for your home and can help you secure financing. Our service technicians provide expert, safe installation. And we’re here for you after installation with maintenance, repairs and service plans.
NOTE: If you need emergency service, DO NOT email us or contact us online. Call us at 718-285-7385.
1693 Richmond Terrace
Staten Island, NY 10310
Monday: 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Thursday: 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
“Rucci Oil is a great company. I recommend it to everyone who is ordering oil. They have the best customer service. If you want great service and good prices call Rucci Oil, you won’t be disappointed!” – Sam N.
“Rucci has been my heating and A/C company for many years. They are a great family-owned company and are affordable and dependable. Their staff is terrific, from the office personnel to the maintenance and repair people.” – Hallie B.
“Rucci has installed and serviced our air conditioning and heat at my offices as well as my home for years. They are honest hard workers and do excellent work. I have never had a single problem with any of their work. I highly recommend them if you want the job done right!” – Helen K.
All about Bayonne
Incorporated in 1671, Bayonne was first settled by the Dutch. Its location, between Newark Bay and New York Bay, made it an ideal setting for shipping.
Eventually, Bayonne became one of the largest crude oil refining centers in the United States. During World War II, the government took over an industrial area along New York Bay to serve as a military ocean terminal. Everything from tanks to vehicles to missiles was sent through the Bayonne Military Ocean Terminal. Much of the HBO series Oz was filmed there. Today, part of that land is home to the Cape Liberty Cruise Port, where many cruise ships dock. Also located there is the Tear of Grief sculpture in memory of those lost in the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.
Comedian and actor Jackie Gleason was a headline act at the Hi-Hat Club in Bayonne, and often mentioned the city on his show The Honeymooners.
Notable Bayonne natives and residents include:
- Writer George R.R. Martin, author of the Game of Thrones novels.
- Actor Frank Langella, winner of four Tony Awards.
- Boxer Chuck Wepner, known as The Bayonne Bleeder, who went almost 15 rounds with Muhammed Ali before being knocked down with 19 seconds left in the fight and losing on a technical knockout. He was long rumored to be the inspiration for the movie Rocky
- Actor Brian Keith, known for roles in the movie The Parent Trap and the TV series Family Affair and Hardcastle & McCormick
- Former Massachusetts Congressman Barney Frank, the first openly gay member of Congress
- Ed McMahon, Johnny Carson’s sidekick on The Tonight Show
- Actress Sandra Dee, known for roles in the movies A Summer Place, Gidget and Tammy Tell Me True
- HVAC and comfort equipment installation, maintenance and repairs
- affordable financing for new equipment
- heating oil tank installation
- plumbing services
- service plans
- price protection and budget plans
- residential heating oil delivery
- natural gas, electricity and renewable energy services
- commercial heating oil delivery
- commercial diesel fuels delivery and service
- Bayonne, NJ
- Carteret, NJ
- Woodbridge Township, NJ
- Rahway, NJ
- Brooklyn, NY
- Staten Island, NY
- Manhattan, NY
About Rucci Oil
Rucci Oil is a third-generation family-owned business that has been meeting the needs of businesses and homes in Staten Island, Brooklyn, Manhattan, the Bronx and neighboring New Jersey communities since 1927.
We are committed to reliable service, with a large fleet of delivery trucks and a staff of trained and experienced delivery drivers and service technicians who will be there when you need them. Many of our customers have been with us for several decades.